"SA_Osiris_ Tech Support/Computer and Gaming Support

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP

Number of posts : 873

PostSubject: "SA_Osiris_ Tech Support/Computer and Gaming Support   Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:39 am

Hello people. Im starting to do this because of everyone asking me questions and everything else.. So i may as well just do it right on the forums as well because alot of people have been asking me the same questions or will be.

I anit going to put anything up here yet until some people ask questions first, Once someone does ask something please... i beg you.... DO NOT ASK ME ON X-Fire... just look here... its already annoying when Charles went to me because darren told him to me.....
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber

Number of posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: "SA_Osiris_ Tech Support/Computer and Gaming Support   Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:11 am

Where to get RAM ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.fox-games.forumn.org
BassetMan

Number of posts : 3815

PostSubject: Re: "SA_Osiris_ Tech Support/Computer and Gaming Support   Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:52 pm

Go to your manufacturers website.. and search "RAM for "whatever computer type you have"

I have a Dell Inspiron 1420 laptop so..

I would go to dells website, search "Inspiron 1420 notebook RAM"

Technical Admin
Technical Admin

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: "SA_Osiris_ Tech Support/Computer and Gaming Support   Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:20 am

SA_Osiris_ wrote:
Ok Seriously Bomber... 1 word... wtf.. If your just going to keep on typing 1 word in here and if you don't need help stop posting here.

I strongly recommend it.
I have not used the ban button for more than 6 month's, don't push me to use it

Next time I see a spam post from you, it's a final-reminder before warning's Wink

BassetMan wrote:
His useless posts will be deleted upon request on xfire

Let me do the honor of splitting them now

=> Topic split.

Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP

PostSubject: Re: "SA_Osiris_ Tech Support/Computer and Gaming Support   Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:45 pm

Thank very much darren mmm coffee
Back to top Go down
Darren1
Technical Admin
Technical Admin

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: "SA_Osiris_ Tech Support/Computer and Gaming Support   Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:59 am

No problem SA Smile

Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP

PostSubject: Re: "SA_Osiris_ Tech Support/Computer and Gaming Support   Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:20 am

I do not want anyone to post here unless its important.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: "SA_Osiris_ Tech Support/Computer and Gaming Support   Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:46 am

BassetMan wrote:
Go to your manufacturers website.. and search "RAM for "whatever computer type you have"

I have a Dell Inspiron 1420 laptop so..

I would go to dells website, search "Inspiron 1420 notebook RAM"
How do I find out what type of RAM I have? scratch
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP

PostSubject: Re: "SA_Osiris_ Tech Support/Computer and Gaming Support   Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:03 pm

Go to, Run - dxdiag .... You can try there if it doesnt tell you, you'll have to take ccover off your computer and manualy check it.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: "SA_Osiris_ Tech Support/Computer and Gaming Support   Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:50 pm

Ok, well it doesn't tell me there....

Ehm, what to look for when I look at my comp's insides scratch
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP

PostSubject: Re: "SA_Osiris_ Tech Support/Computer and Gaming Support   Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:53 pm

There will be a Code or a number on the Ram.. and what it is... Usally....
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: "SA_Osiris_ Tech Support/Computer and Gaming Support   Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:56 pm

TELL MEHZ MOREZ!

please? Razz
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP

PostSubject: Re: "SA_Osiris_ Tech Support/Computer and Gaming Support   Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:00 am

Sorry, gotta ask a question.... and.. No.... So stop posting here now please.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: "SA_Osiris_ Tech Support/Computer and Gaming Support   Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:10 am

Well, in almost every case, if you look up your computer's manufacture followed by the computer type.. And that RAM should be compatible with what you have. Its very cheap so you should get like 4gbs worth unless you have a 64 bit OS otherwise it wont process more than 4 gb of RAM anyway.

If you cant find the slip for your RAM then you fail. Epically.

REL VIP
REL VIP

PostSubject: Re: "SA_Osiris_ Tech Support/Computer and Gaming Support   Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:51 pm

Really he could get the code and stuff off the Chip if he's smart and knows how... if he cant do that then he does Fail. Finding the same ship will be hard.... depends on if you have a good computer store near you.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: "SA_Osiris_ Tech Support/Computer and Gaming Support   Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:40 am

Well all you do is open it up and look for the chip(s) that will pop out -.-

REL VIP
REL VIP

PostSubject: Re: "SA_Osiris_ Tech Support/Computer and Gaming Support   Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:53 pm

Lol, Well it is not hard to find if you know what your looking for lol
Back to top Go down
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: "SA_Osiris_ Tech Support/Computer and Gaming Support   Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:38 pm

I cant imagine he has much else in his comp.. xD

Number of posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: "SA_Osiris_ Tech Support/Computer and Gaming Support   Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:42 am

hey osiris i got a question for you.So im planning on building a notebook from scratch or i might just go and buy a barebone or some notebook that just needs some upgrading.But overall i wanna know can i mix and match parts from notebooks of one sort to another.Or say i ihave an alienware motherboard can i put in a hp shell or asus shell.Then add some other computers ram to it as long as its compatible.After doing extensive research i actually saw that i can build something similar to an delll xps upgraded to the max for way less than half the price just by doing it all on your own and getting the parts seperately or if you buy them off tiger direct or ebay and the newly owned circuitcity.com who gives you a alot off your purchase everytime you pay them using paypal
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP

PostSubject: Re: "SA_Osiris_ Tech Support/Computer and Gaming Support   Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:23 am

Quote :
But overall i wanna know can i mix and match parts from notebooks of one sort to another.Or say i ihave an alienware motherboard can i put in a hp shell or asus shell.

No you can not... When you buy a laptop or a computer, The progrems that are on there like, Sence i have VISTA.. I can put anything else on... Can't put in PC or anything like that.. Each computer is made diffurantly and also you can't change it because they would have progrems set up for that..

Quote :
After doing extensive research i actually saw that i can build something similar to an delll xps upgraded to the max for way less than half the price just by doing it all on your own and getting the parts seperately or if you buy them off tiger direct or ebay and the newly owned circuitcity.com who gives you a alot off your purchase everytime you pay them using paypal

You shouldn't really buy laptops from Ebay or paypal because there could be something wrong with the laptop, so if you want a good one, just go into a store and buy one or build your own. Probably if you buil your own you can upgrade it and install the componits that you want and what you want to us it for.
Back to top Go down
shottacha

PostSubject: Re: "SA_Osiris_ Tech Support/Computer and Gaming Support   Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:20 pm

kk ill just go and build my own.TIme to go make the list of parts then cheeck them off each time i buy one
Back to top Go down
SA_Osiris_
REL VIP
REL VIP

PostSubject: Re: "SA_Osiris_ Tech Support/Computer and Gaming Support   Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:02 am

Yeah pretty much. Just make sure you get all the parts.. and dont miss a peice X_X
Back to top Go down
shottacha

PostSubject: Re: "SA_Osiris_ Tech Support/Computer and Gaming Support   Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:28 am

yeah or i might buy a barebone kit or something.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: "SA_Osiris_ Tech Support/Computer and Gaming Support   Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:37 pm

Be really carefull Shotta. I dont think you understand that there is like 3 different chips that run with processors, and s*** like that... so buying a cheap ass comp wouldnt help you much.

PostSubject: Re: "SA_Osiris_ Tech Support/Computer and Gaming Support   Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:13 am

uhm the barebone i might buy isnt gonna be cheap.And the last 2 computers i had before werent cheap.The first one i pretty much bought cause i wanted a laptop and didnt check out the specs.Well i guess circuitcity pretty much got money and i got a semi descent computer where i could have got an alienware notebook for the price i payed for that one.And this one i was forced to buy because the gidt cause couldnt be redeemed for cash so i had to get a another lappy from circuitcity.But im gonna keepp you guys posted and see if you thinks it will be compatible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "SA_Osiris_ Tech Support/Computer and Gaming Support   

Back to top Go down

"SA_Osiris_ Tech Support/Computer and Gaming Support
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next