OTTOMAN : jannisary spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tom_L
X360 Manager
X360 Manager

Number of posts : 433

PostSubject: OTTOMAN : jannisary spam   Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:05 am

hey everyone this is my colonial rush jannisary spam strat, it requires a a deck with resource card being a major part of it, so here it goes

NEEDED CARDS IN DECK:

Discovery age:
1. 3 vills (only card in unless deck structered another way, check my deck (TAD rush Deck)

Colonial age:
1. 700- food wood and gold
2. 600- food and gold
3. five jannisaries
4. 3 hussars (for small raiding)

If you plan to colonial rush this is al;l you will really need but otherwise:

Fortress Age:
1. 1000- wood and gold
2. 2 falconets
3. 6 jannisaries
4. jannisary combat
5. 3 and 5 spahi
6. 4 hussars
7. 5 abus guns
8. mamalukes

Imperial Age:
1. baron robbers
2. Factory

optional other card that are in my deck are : land grab. economic theory and team silk road.

Alrite now on to the strat

1. put all vills except one onto food (hunting only) get the spare villie to get 200 wood from the crates.
2. get the crate villie to build 2 houses then move onto food.
3. put all villies that spawn onto food
4. send 3 villies card
5. wen u start to age select the 400 wood age up selection
6. wen u start to age put 2 villies onto wood (trees) get next villie to unpack rest of crates
7. wen ur 3 villies arive put all of them onto gold (that is all you need for now)
8. once you age you should stil have someone unpacking crates or just fnished, put that villies onto the new wood crates, and one gold villie building a baraks
9. once your crates are unpacked build 3 or 4 houses, while making jannisaries
10. once you have 10 villies on food build a mill asap, thn put aall spawned villies onto gold, until you have reached ten
11. once you have 10 food and gold vills build a mosque and get GALA TOWER DISTRICT, all villies onto wood there after until you have 20 thn make anothr mill with 10 of your wood gatherers, upgrade your mill wen you feel it is needed.
12. by this time you should ahve over 35 jannisaries and should be around the 12 minute mark, this is a good time to atak.
13. by this time you should also have sent, in this order if you want to, 700 food 600 food and 700 gold.
14. if you have ffed or aged send 2 falcs and upgrade your jannisaries asap, i only recomend fast fortresseing on the map deccan.

if you have executed this stratergy properly i would suggest ataking at 35 or 40 jannisaries or if you ahve 30 before the tenth minute atak then, hope it serves you well all those who want to play as the ottomans, good luck and have fun

Last edited by on Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toddster
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3148

PostSubject: Re: OTTOMAN : jannisary spam   Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:06 am

Nice, my otto rush strat is almost the same.

REL VIP
REL VIP

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: OTTOMAN : jannisary spam   Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:05 am

this is a question 4 any civ really but should u use 300 food card or 3 villie card?
Back to top Go down
Toddster
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OTTOMAN : jannisary spam   Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:59 pm

Well, thats kinda a hard one to say. I think, if your in Age 1, then it is MUCH better to go with 3 vils, as when you age up, you have 3 more villagers to gather, and once you have completed you age up, you have a better eco. As for later game, it might be better for the food card, only if you have 80 villagers or over, overwise, you just should save it, even though u can use it INFINITE times. Cool

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OTTOMAN : jannisary spam   Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:03 pm

35 Janns, well, thats not really much for the time it takes. I could have 15 IN SOMEONE'S BASE BY 6 mins. Then keep em' coming! Shocked

REL VIP
REL VIP

PostSubject: Re: OTTOMAN : jannisary spam   Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:06 pm

its better to attack with 20 then keep em coming coz if u attack early your hurting there eco and they can t produce military
Back to top Go down
guzz61
REL VIP
REL VIP

PostSubject: Re: OTTOMAN : jannisary spam   Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:23 am

but then again they die easier todd one thing i noticed playing u with otts is u pull back alot coz u lose to many guys but tom does one solid attack a bit later but it works the first time round 95 percent of the time
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow1994
REL VIP
REL VIP

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: OTTOMAN : jannisary spam   Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:13 am

One thing to be careful of here is LI cos i beat of a janny rush with tom using my yumi spam and the attack was pretty full on.
Back to top Go down
Tom_L
X360 Manager
X360 Manager

Number of posts : 433

PostSubject: Re: OTTOMAN : jannisary spam   Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:29 pm

thanx for the advice, but the only thing wrong with hiting with a lower amount of jannisaries is; if your opponent has a fast spam, they can hold you off quite easily, thats why a hard 10 or 11th minute hit with 30 plus janns almost always means a fast ottoman victory, but this is the way that i play, so you can mod this strat if you want, just hope you enjoy playin as em
Back to top Go down
BassetMan

Number of posts : 3815

PostSubject: Re: OTTOMAN : jannisary spam   Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:40 pm

i kno this is very old but...gainst civs like spain and russia(who also makes fast armies) tht use LI early wouldnt u wanna make more cav than jus the 3 from the shipment?

Number of posts : 4617

PostSubject: Re: OTTOMAN : jannisary spam   Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:40 pm

OMG again?!?
Back to top Go down
zellus
REL VIP
REL VIP

Number of posts : 604

PostSubject: Re: OTTOMAN : jannisary spam   Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:02 pm

when your doing this it is better to send some villies close up to their base while ageing. when you hit II you can then build a barracks up close to their barracks. If you send silk road with the crates you can get a lot of spare resources early which really help you in making your first 15 jann. If you can have around 15 jan + explorer (an extra target with alot of health for tc) then your doing well as you can have another 5 coming in from a close point to reinforce. These are the changes i would make

-send silk road before the crates, an extra 115 resource for every crate.
-build the barracks up close to their tc (close reinforcement spawn point)
-attack as soon as you have 15 jann
-build a mosque with some of the starting wood. (first villie speed increase is vital to stay on top)
-gather the early crates straight away, theres no point in not. it always helps to have those extra resources their for ageing faster or more buildings or improvements.
-market is optional, improvements will make a substantial difference. but for the rush to work as smoothly it is necessary to age earlier and therefore keep the resources up your sleeve.

90% you will ruin their eco too much if you take out their tc and the surrounding villies.
the other 10% they will have an early military force and with a colonial based rush you will lose from the resources lost throught the deaths of these jannisary.

if the mismatch thing doesnt happen, maybe we can play one day.

thanks all.
Zellus!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OTTOMAN : jannisary spam   

Back to top Go down

OTTOMAN : jannisary spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1