Share | 

DUTCH STRATEGY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JaS_hero

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: DUTCH STRATEGY   Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:54 am

Hey everyone Very Happy

I play the Dutch a while now and must say they are very good. The strategy im going to post is a very good one, beating much rushers, but also beating all the boomers. Just sometimes a little problem with the FFers, but not much.
I saw a video on the net of a Dutch mirror game between iamgrunt and parfait. A little later I found the strat Iamgrunt and parfait used on the net! And now I want to write it here, so other Dutch players can use it also. (see the vid here: http://aoe3.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=1,34545,0,10

THE STRAT

- put 4 starting vills to gold
- with explorer go stratight to nearby streasures, then scout in circles around your base, with envoy scout your enemy's base
- TC rally point to wood, start making vills
- when the gold crates are done, 1 of the 3 remaining vills to gold, one to wood, the other keep doing the rest of the crates, then to wood
- make 5 vills (total: 8 wood, 5 gold), then send the gold-villies to food(hunting!)
- as soon as you have 250 wood, all villies to food
- make a trading post with your explorer, then do more treasures
- ADVANCE WITH THE 400 WOOD
-
- distribute vills: 5 food, 3 gold, 8 wood
- as soon as you can, make a bank with one wood-villie and one food-vilie
- just before you age, send one wood-villie and one food-villie to your TC to collect the age wood
- ASAP take those two villies and let them make a barracks, then back to the crates
- start making 15 skirms, with the crate-villies make 2 houses and a market
- card1: 3 villscard2: bank wagon
- 5 villies from wood to gold, 3 of them to food
- distribution: 7 food, 7 gold, 2 building
- card 3: 700 wood
- the 1 builders go to TC to collect the 700 wood
- in the market trade some gold for food and together with the 700 wood make 2 banks with your crate-villies
- card 4: 8 pikemen
- now you have an army of 15 skirms and 8 pikes, they go raiding, dont attack his army, attack his villies
- card 5: 600 wood
- after they built 2 banks, the 2 villies collect the 600 wood and build: a stable, an artillery foundry and a house, then to gold
- ADVANCE SUPER FAST WITH THE EXILDED PRINCE

- directly make 10 ruyters
- card 6: 9 ruyters
- as soon you clicked the 10 ruyters, move your food-villies to wood
- start making falconets
- when you have your 19 ruyters, put them in group 1, so they can easily protect your cannons from cavalry
- when you have your first 2-3 falconets, send them to a gold mine close to your enemy's base, where you can still build
- card 7: 8 halberdiers
- the halbs also go to group 1
-card 8: fort
- build the fort by the gold mine
- attack smart: dont send your group 1 in battle, only protect the falcs
- of course keep making those falcs
- when you have about 10 falcs, move the wood-villies to food again, and 3 of the gold-villies too,and start making skirms out of your first barracks and fort
- win Very Happy

So please comment this, its my first strategy I post, and sorry for bad English, I live in Belium... Smile
Back to top Go down
BassetMan

Number of posts : 3815

PostSubject: Re: DUTCH STRATEGY   Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:49 am

it would help to know the times to be aging and sending shipments plz. Wink also wouldnt it depend mainly on what your opponent is doing? because i play dutch a lot too and the aztec rush or chinese rush probably even the janissary rush could crush this strat before it gets much farther than 15 skirms and maybe the 8 pikes. Question
Back to top Go down
Polarsun
First Editor
First Editor

Number of posts : 1845

PostSubject: Re: DUTCH STRATEGY   Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:19 am

it looks good,maybe ill try it out sometime
if its somethin parfiat used, it gotta be good
Back to top Go down
corysteel

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: DUTCH STRATEGY   Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:14 am

an experianced russian rusher would be able to produce men faster and also rush you before you even get an army if there fast enough..... i mean this strat would take a very good player to be able to do it....... i think it may be ok ill have to try it..... scratch
Back to top Go down
BassetMan

Number of posts : 3815

PostSubject: Re: DUTCH STRATEGY   Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:59 pm

lol iv got a rec posted of me russia and one of our members dutch and he tries a ff and it dont work... and i waz even slow wit my agin cuz i aged wit 17 vikls lol

PostSubject: Re: DUTCH STRATEGY   

Back to top Go down

DUTCH STRATEGY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1