HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Air Powered Car. Yes, you heard me right.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BassetMan

Number of posts : 3815

PostSubject: Re: Air Powered Car. Yes, you heard me right.   Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:22 pm

no i wont Very Happy

thx for finding it..

REL VIP
REL VIP

Number of posts : 745

PostSubject: Re: Air Powered Car. Yes, you heard me right.   Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:00 am

... its not a water pwered car... just a mini hydrogen electric car.

dont say im wrong, they say it at, :35 into the video.

what is remarkible about it, is that it is the first use of a minature hydrogen plant, no matter in a car or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Keevan 0
Non-Administrating Community Manager

Number of posts : 719

PostSubject: Re: Air Powered Car. Yes, you heard me right.   Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:45 pm

Well it runs on water or on anything else that can be broken down into hydrogen.
Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol/
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: Air Powered Car. Yes, you heard me right.   Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:29 am

oxy hydrogen is water whether its in a hydrogen plant or not..

PostSubject: Re: Air Powered Car. Yes, you heard me right.   Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:40 am

Let's have a brief lesson in hydrogen power...
Hydrogen is found in water, which is why it makes up the majority of our planet. For every molecule of water, there are two atoms of hydrogen and one atom of oxygen. Sorry, oxy, but hydrogen beats you when it comes to water.
H0
H=Hydrogen
O=Oxygen
Oxy, you're such an important part of water, every time I drink, I'll think of you. Not really.

Anyway, here's how hydrogen power works.

First off, water is poured into a tank, and an invisible letter is sent to legendary martial arts master, Chuck Norris. Because Chuck Norris can be in multiple places at a time, he freezes the world space-time continuum, approaches the vehicle, and summons the hydrogen to separate from the oxygen to power the car. There, you learned something today.

Haha jk I really don't know how it works. Something involving nuclear fission, and using the hydrogen from the water as a power source. Never trust me to help you on a chemistry exam.
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP

Number of posts : 745

PostSubject: Re: Air Powered Car. Yes, you heard me right.   Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:21 am

simple chemistry my dearies.

yes hydrogen is in fact in every single water molecule.

but the fact of the matter is the car does not infact run off of water, it runs off of hydrogen.

and keevan, here is something, i know how hydrogen production works. it is actually very simple, nuclear fission has abslutely nothing to do with it. it is as simple as filling a tub with water, putting two electrodes into the water, add a car battery, and run the hell away. (if you think i am joking, look it up, it seriously is THAT simple)

what happens is that water is such a weak and simple molecule that by bombarding it with electron(or electricity) helps to dsilodge the very melecular makeup and the bonds in the water molecules, thereby destroying on molecule, and replacing that molecule with two pure atoms.

now to collect the hydrogen atoms, all one would have to do iks have a collection tube at the top of a chamber(how the car recieves the hydrogen from the water) this is possible in the fact that hydrogen (1.0) is MUCH lighter than oxygen (16.0).

so what have we learned? by actually knowing HOW chemistry (or actually thinking before you speak) that the water is just a conduit for the hydrogen molecules. and by saying this car runs off of water (pure lie) is like saying hamsters power all jet aircraft by thier immense speed.

and on another note, i spent my first year in my CAD (computer aided design) class designing a house that runs off of alternative sources of energy other than gasoline or coal. and my principle thesis and design was based off of hydrogen and air.

and if i figure out a way to do so, i will upload my primary drawings.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: Air Powered Car. Yes, you heard me right.   Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:55 pm

clapping for you im almost done with my first year in a cad class...

i take honors chemistry next year.. thx for the preview

PostSubject: Re: Air Powered Car. Yes, you heard me right.   Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:24 am

I just finished Basic Chemistry, now I'm taking Geophysical Sciences.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: Air Powered Car. Yes, you heard me right.   Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:21 pm

oo tht sounds fun.. took tht last year.. was boring..

PostSubject: Re: Air Powered Car. Yes, you heard me right.   

Back to top Go down

Air Powered Car. Yes, you heard me right.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2