TEAM STRATEGIES

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JUGGALOZAC
REL VIP
REL VIP

Number of posts : 215

PostSubject: TEAM STRATEGIES   Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:21 am

me and my freinds came up with a strategie and yall probably use it and yall have yalls problems wth itbut this is how me and my freinds do it

THE MAP
carrabiean <----- u know what i mean

DESCRIPTION

BOTH AGE INTO THE SECOND AGE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

ONE FOCUSES ON MILITARY AND THE OTHER ON DEFENCE AND RESOURCES

DEFENCE AND RESOURCES

YOU NEED ATLEAST 1K WOOD BEST TO HAVE MORE THEN REALLY NEEDED BUILD A WALL AROUND THE ISLAND AND MAYBE A SECOND ONE AOUND THAT AND BIULD A CHURCH AND UPDATE YOUR WALL TO CONCRETE WALLS THEN GET AS MANY VILLAGERS AS YOU CAN GET AND BIULD 3 MILLS AND 4 PLANTATIONS AND ALL THE REST GO TO WOOD AND TRUST ME YOU NEED ALOT OF WOOD.........IN THE END IF YOU SWITCH BACK TO MILITARY JUST FOCUS ON FOOT SOLDIERS AND INDIANS IF YOU CAN THEY COST LESS AND YOU CAN MAKE MORE SINCE THERE COUNT IS ONLY 1 USUALLY AND NOT 2 BIULD A DOCK AND PUT SOME SHIPS OUT AND YOU CAN EITHER AVOID SHIP BATTLES OR JUST GO STRAIGHT AND DESTROY HIS DOCKS

MILITARY

BEST THING TO DO IS NOT FOCUS TO MUCH ON WOOD SINCE YOUR TEAM MATE WILL BE FOCUSING ON IT MORE HE SHOULD LET YOU BORROW SOME IF YOU NEED IT BUT REALLY WHAT YOU NEED TO FOCUS ON IS COIN AND MEAT GET AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND DONT FORGET TO BIULD A DOCK FOR TRANSPORT (ME AND MY FREINDS PERSONALLY LIKE CANOES LOL) GET ATLEAS 2 FACTORIES AND PUT THEM ON MEAT MAKE 3 PLANTATION AND ABOUT 1 OR 2 MILLS SO THAT YOU HAVE MORE ROOM FOR SOLDIERS PUT ONE FORT AT THE END OF THE ISLAND FACING UR ENEMY SO THAT ITS AND EASY HELP IN DESTROYING ONCOMING SHIPS AND IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER ONE TRY AND PUT IT ON HIS ISLAND.........FIRST DESTROY HIS FORT WITH SOME SHIP HELP OR JUST SHIPS REALLY IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT KIND OF SOLDIERS YOU USE IN THIS FAZE BUT MAKE SURE THEIR UPDATED TO 100% GET ALL YOU MEN ON THE ISLAND AND ATTACK FROM THREE POINTS SO THAT HIS ARMY IS ALSO SPREAD OUT BUT SEND YOU BES TAFTER THE CANNONS CAUSE THERE A REAL BIG NUSSINCE LOL

THERES MORE TO THE STRATEGIE BUT YOU GET THE MAIN PART OF IT

THIS PROBABLY DOESNT HELP ANYONE BUT THATS WHAT ME AND MY FREINDS DO IN A COMP STOMP
Back to top Go down
Toddster
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3148

PostSubject: Re: TEAM STRATEGIES   Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:11 am

Very nice Very Happy

REL VIP
REL VIP

Number of posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: TEAM STRATEGIES   Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:10 pm

thanks bro