HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yllnath

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Help   Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:39 am

Hi, I started playing Chinese because I like the wonder system and Japs and India are OP so that leaves only China.

The first game I played (both treaties) was absolutely fantastic. I got my vills up to 100 asap while still aging normally too. I got to almost getting all my good econ cards before the treaty even ended. Because of that, my military was also doing well (the two faster training cards).
In the end, my econ was booming and I had 50k of both food and gold spare.

Here is the eloration game:
http://www.agecommunity.com/stats/GameStats.aspx?loc=en-US&GameID=1a5b1512-f679-4911-9ba0-dd41b9762f7e&sFlag=2&md=ZS_Treaty

Now the second game. I thought I was more or less doing the same, but I was really struggling to get my econ up and keeping balance to other things. My score was getting a lot lower around 2nd and 3rd age up to the 4th age and I never really gained on the others again. My econ was fár from booming, even though I was microing every of their actions. I got to almost max vill count pretty soon, almost as soon as in the first game. When the treaty was over, I barely got enough XP just for my econ, let alone military.
I was very late on building most buildings, and maybe I screwed the wonder BO up, but I can't think of any other reason what I was doing wrong.

Here is the eloration game:
http://www.agecommunity.com/stats/GameStats.aspx?loc=en-US&GameID=fe5af6a7-775e-4647-b128-26723a0a8fe4&sFlag=2&md=ZS_Treaty
Back to top Go down
BassetMan

Number of posts : 3815

PostSubject: Re: Help   Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:31 pm

ok my advice is to look and c wat u did dif from the first to the 2nd games... try to keep ur gamez round the same as ur first

hpw long waz the treaty?

Help
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Empires League United :: Games for Windows :: Age of Empires 3-
Jump to: