HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Hey! I'm new here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
<|Fozlo|>
REL VIP
REL VIP
avatar

Number of posts : 562
Age : 21
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm new here.   Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:49 am

i joined up..

but the rule....
Sad

proper grammar!!!

WHY!!!!!???

it takes too long! >.<
to type in stuff..

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/communities/dowsc/
Kong Harald 6.
Moderator
Moderator


Number of posts : 4617

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm new here.   Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:05 pm

No, it really doesn't. It takes you a maximum of 5-10 seconds more per post.

Plus, you can't take anyone who "typz lyk diz" seriously. Neutral


Edit: Although I don't think we should implement it as a rule, as it's up to each and every one how they want to type. I'd recommend you to use proper grammar if you want to get your point across, though. Smile

Edit 2: Your link is still not working, Snowy. Sad
Back to top Go down
<|Fozlo|>
REL VIP
REL VIP
avatar

Number of posts : 562
Age : 21
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm new here.   Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:55 pm

LoL
The link worked for meee! Very Happy

And doesnt Ryan type like ' typz lyk diz' xD

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/communities/dowsc/
canadianstorm_12
Royal Empires League United GOD, knows all!
avatar

Number of posts : 2791
Age : 24
Location : Alberta Canada

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm new here.   Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:24 am

Darren1 wrote:
canadianstorm_12 wrote:
I knew we had google adds cuz for the longest time I couldnt get in by just hitting the site I had to google it lol!

Suspect I'' be deactivating them all together then Twisted Evil

Now thats just plain mean No

_________________
Smile its the second best thing you can do with your lips.
Back to top Go down
Kong Harald 6.
Moderator
Moderator


Number of posts : 4617

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm new here.   Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:47 pm

shiva1001 wrote:
LoL
The link worked for meee! Very Happy

And doesnt Ryan type like ' typz lyk diz' xD

That's exactly why no one takes him seriously. Razz
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Member
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm new here.   Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:15 pm

NEIN I DUS NUT TELK LYK DAS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fox-games.forumn.org
Kong Harald 6.
Moderator
Moderator


Number of posts : 4617

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm new here.   Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:26 pm

RELU's Terms of Service wrote:
We ask that all authors post in English only. This is mainly because REL Forum is moderated by English-speakers, who may coincidentally speak other languages. Swearing in other languages will not be tolerated, and the administration team will obviously have access to translation tools. “L33t”, “chat-speak” and “pig-latin”, as well as other English abbreviations and made-up languages will not be encouraged. However, posting in other languages will not result in banishment, although possibly a warning, unless passed differently by the administration team.

Have a read, Ryan. Wink

You do not have to reply to this, and unless you have an urge to welcome Snowboard_Kid again, you shall not post again, or else this thread will be locked.
Back to top Go down
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
avatar

Number of posts : 745
Age : 28
Location : New Orleans, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm new here.   Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:42 am

I am getting a feeling that snowboard might not be coming back on. Hopefully i am wrong.
Back to top Go down
<|Fozlo|>
REL VIP
REL VIP
avatar

Number of posts : 562
Age : 21
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm new here.   Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:29 am

awkzz ryan styale iz madz!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/communities/dowsc/
Snowboard_Kid
Member
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 31
Age : 21
Location : NH

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm new here.   Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:54 pm

shiva1001 wrote:
i joined up..

but the rule....
Sad

proper grammar!!!

WHY!!!!!???

it takes too long! >.<
to type in stuff..

Propper grammar is for understanding what you wrote, it's a forum to talk right? Well if we don't know what you're saying then it kind of defeates the purpose of being there because we have no idea what you're saying. That's not the only reason though, it makes it look bad when it's not propper.
Back to top Go down
http://videogamcentrals.forumotion.net/
thebronxbomber
Member
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm new here.   Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:50 pm

Well, I only talked like that for one post...bc shiva wanted me too. I mean seriously are all of my 200 posts like that... NO.

This is probably the only thing in awhile that any "moderation" was needed. And i put it in quotes bc moderation really wasnt needed....I used that language for one post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fox-games.forumn.org
Darren1
Technical Admin
Technical Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3487
Age : 25
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm new here.   Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:49 am

Quote :


Propper grammar is for understanding what you wrote, it's a forum to talk right? Well if we don't know what you're saying then it kind of defeates the purpose of being there because we have no idea what you're saying. That's not the only reason though, it makes it look bad when it's not propper.

Nice man, very nice Cool

_________________
Moderation color



Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Member
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm new here.   Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:43 am

thebronxbomber wrote:
Well, I only talked like that for one post...bc shiva wanted me too. I mean seriously are all of my 200 posts like that... NO.

This is probably the only thing in awhile that any "moderation" was needed. And i put it in quotes bc moderation really wasnt needed....I used that language for one post.
wubout dat D:>
Back to top Go down
http://www.fox-games.forumn.org
Oxydizer
REL VIP
REL VIP
avatar

Number of posts : 745
Age : 28
Location : New Orleans, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm new here.   Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:34 am

off topic, but i remember when i first joined this site i ALWAYS wrote in perfect grammar. and i didnt get any recognition. so i became one of them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm new here.   

Back to top Go down
 
Hey! I'm new here.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Empires League United :: Off Topic :: Introductions & Hello Forum-
Jump to: